On this page I will post various recommendations for sites, investment tools, products and books. Some links may contain affiliate links, but I’ll never recommend a product, site or service that I don’t back 100%.
- Borsdata.se for the best screening in Nordic stocks
- MFN.se for the best investor relations news provider in the Nordic markets
Often I receive recommendations of books to read, either through blogs or from persons I know, and I make a note for myself to purchase the book and read it when I find the time to do so. This summer I decided to take action and purchase the Kindle Paperwhite. Receiving e-books instantly on my Kindle gives me the chance to read more books and I’m currently reading three books at the same time.
- You Can Be a Stock Market Genius – by Joel Greenblatt
- The Checklist Manifesto: How to Get Things Right – by Atul Gawande
- The Intelligent Investor by Benjamin Graham
- A Random Walk down Wall Street – by Burton Malkiel
- The Little Book of Common Sense Investing – by John C. Bogle
- One Up On Wall Street – by Peter Lynch
- The Little Book That Still Beats the Market – by John Greenblatt (recommended for beginners!)
This article contains references to products from one of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products.